Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Too Much technology


So, I spent a big chunk of my time today creating all the different social media accounts for Harmony at Home.  I do have a very deep desire to have as many different avenues to share our stories and love with the world ... I think its important that people know about these things, think about them, understand them and I want to help bring them to a place of "normal".  I'm talking about breastfeeding, homebirth, babywearing, and just good 'ol LOVE.

However, I'm feeling overwhelmed and tired by it all.  I wish people would spend more time with each other, talking, laughing, smiling.  As a business owner I understand that its just not the state of the world today, but as a person its hard for me to grasp.  I have no idea how we'll use all these social media outlets.  I can see benefits to each one.  But they are here now.  And I hope it makes it easier for people to reach out to us, ask for support and discuss the issues that are part of the journey to parenthood.

In that spirit, I'll leave you with a video from our Infant Massage class.  We love mamas.  We love families.  And I hope I can help every mama feel loved and cherished - like its mother's day all the time.

Warm regards, Joy


No comments:

Post a Comment